Friday, November 19, 2010

Most Amazing Husband Ever

We decided earlier this year to do a partial day sponsorship for Praise FM and chose Eric's birthday as our date.   He sent this to my email this afternoon as our sponsorship message:

This 1/4 day sponsorship is in honor of my wife Amy Skillestad who just welcomed our third child Tanner into the world on November 4th. She is selfless in her actions and is the glue that holds this family together. We would also like to take this time dedicate our son Tanner to the Lord as it is only by His grace that Tanner is here. We ask that Tanner would do great things for you and bring you glory. Thank you Jesus for this wonderful gift!


Need I say more!  Eric, you are such an amazing man, husband, and father.   I was blessed far beyond what I deserved when He gave me you as my husband.   I could not ask for anyone better - you make me feel safe and so very loved.   I love you!

1 comment:

Christina said...

This post brought tears to my eyes. What a blessing he is and I appreciate how you both have modeled Christ to one another in your marriage. It has been a testimony to myself and many others. Thank you both for being obedient to Christ.