Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Soulmate

So before I left for Hawaii I needed a few books from the Israelson Christian Library..... Naturally I sent Luke (my bro who lives at their house right now ) home with a list of three books I wanted for him to bring back to me. Eric decided to go with him. So when Eric called and said that Luke lost the list -and that he needed to know the names of the books - I headed back upstairs to find the original list.

Now picture Skill standing in front of 1000's of books in at least 5 different bookshelves - now picture me picking up my mom's list of books and finding the series I was interested in taking with me. "Heitzmann" I said - The Rose Legacy" "You're kidding right? That is the exact book that I was looking at." he said as he pulled it from the shelf. In case any of you doubt that Eric is my soulmate - you need't anymore proof. He can even pick out my books without me telling him which ones I want. Truely amazing.

No comments: