Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKILLS!



Well, I'm not sure I can top your post :) But I am ever so grateful for the husband that God has given to me. You are unselfish in pretty much ever area of your life and always desiring to make me happy. Though I have come to learn it is not your job, but God's to provide for my happiness, you do an amazing job and I am so blessed to have a partner in life who loves me just as much now as he did our wedding day.


We have endured a lot of emotional, physical, and emotional hardship the last five years....it is a testimate to God's amazing love for us and your amazing love for me that we made it through. I thank you for all you do for our family, you take such good care of us. I thank you for being my support when I want to give up or don't know where to go next. You always point me back to my Savior. You are a wonderful man - great husband - a great daddy - and we love you more than anything.


May this day you be reminded that you are special, you are appreciated, and that I love you!

No comments: