Friday, December 5, 2008

Awaiting my knight in shining armour!

Well tonight my hubby returns from his week long business trip. I am very excited to see him and am in need of a big hug :) Andrew had another episode on Tuesday night and it made me so grateful that God gave me such a wonderful husband to help support me during our hard times with Andrew.

Other than working extremely hard to finish the rediculous dollhouse, which I'm hoping to finish tomorrow and post pictures of the only project that has taken me three years to complete.... and trying to referee the kids as patiently as possible - it has been an uneventful week.

I'm off to have coffee - well I techinically don't drink it but will have a hot cider or tea - with a old girlfriend and enjoy some ADULT TIME.

Hurry home love, hurry home!

No comments: