Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy busy busy!



Ok - so it's been like two weeks since I've had anything intelligent to say. I can say without hesitation that my brain has been mush and my schedule out of control. I went from being a 24 hour a day/ 7 days a week stuck at home therapy mom - to having to drive all over tarnation this summer and I'm not so sure I like it. I thought I would like it, I thought it would be so fun to get out - but I'm finding it very expensive and stressful actually. But, who am I to complain, things are going well.




We have been painting....

I think it is pretty obvious who painted what :)

We have done some dancing....


And we have had some serious drama.....I'm sure we will talk about that later. Let's just say Courtney and mommy have had a few heart to hearts last week in an attempt to get her to function more typically with her age group. She struggles so much with focus and her ability to see her peirs or authority and copy them or participate with them. I see some similarities between her and Andrew, but am praying that God will bring her up to where she needs to be and that he will give me the patience and grace to work with her through her stuggles. None-the-less, was a frustraiting week for the teacher of "The Jungle Book dance and drama class".


All in all though - the first half of the summer had flown by....I can't believe how fast it has gone. Another week is here and another round of company.....I'm tired already.

No comments: