Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm 1!

So as you may have guessed -- the theme for Tanner's 1st Birthday was a monkey theme.   I will be the first to admit I went a little overboard.   Ideas just kept popping into my head and I couldn't control myself.   Thank you to my dear sweet sister who helped me with the fondant for the cake.   Just the way you wanted to spend your Saturday morning Kater - rolling, and rerolling and rerolling and rerolling fondant :)    Despite our agony....I think it turned out pretty good.    Just thought I would post a few of the fun ideas I did for decorating.

Yellow napkins folded like bananas.



 
Tanner's first cake!

Oreos with chocolate coated centers
and candy bananas

Vines made of brown rolled paper with plush monkeys
from the dollar store hanging from them.



No comments: