Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Midwife Visit

Had another nice visit with the midwife today.   I always look forward to seeing the midwife so I can hear the heartbeat and see how our little one is growing.    I was told today that baby is "well grown" which I take to mean on the large side!    Everything looked good - baby is head down and the heartbeat is strong.   Crazy to think that I will be giving birth again in the near future.   My goal is to make it to at least 36 weeks (6 1/2 weeks from now) so if you think about it you can add that to your prayer list.   We are planning on doing things a bit different this time - so always a new adventure in the Skillestad home. 

I have started making lists of things I need to yet aquire - which is most everything.    However, being its the 3rd time, my list includes a much smaller amount of items.   I guess I just realize there are so many things that are out there that you just don't NEED.   Well it is also a bit of a problem that we don't know what the gender is.....guess I will get to go shopping after the baby comes!   Anyway - been a while since I updated  anything relating to baby so I thought I would share.   You can be sure that I will have some amazing posts welcoming our new little one to the world when that blessed day arrives.

1 comment:

Damaris said...

Thinking of you often, my friend. Praying for a quick and restful last few weeks of pregnancy - can't believe you are a just a couple months away from meeting this new little one ... oh can't wait to meet him or her :) Love you lots.
-Damaris