Monday, July 26, 2010

Mexico

So Skills and I are in a beautiful resort in Mexico - truly amazing place.   But.....I woke up missing the kids a bit.   Eric decided to LogMeIn to Andrew's laptop and noticed that he was on it.   Everytime he tried to open Notepad and tried to write him a note, Andrew would close it and continue his train video viewing.   Then I decided to try and he was searching on Google.   So I kept typing things in the Google search bar things like "Hi Buddy, this is mommy"   "Andrew, we miss you".

It took about 6 tries, but he finally figured out I was trying to talk to him.   Though our conversation was short and sweet - he said hi and that he missed us.  Then said I'll see you on Thursday.   Even though it was only about four exchanges....I was so proud of him for figuring it out and it was fun to have him communicate with us.   I will enjoy this time away and relax - but I do miss my little man.

2 comments:

Damaris said...

Hi dear friend - enjoy the rest of your time in Mexico even though you miss your kiddos (I'd be the same way!). It sounds lovely :)

WoRds/WoNDer said...

So glad you guys could get a break :)