Thursday, February 19, 2009

While Eric is away....Amy will play!

OK - so play is not exactly the right word. But I do enjoy a little "While You Were Out" action when Eric leaves. This time - though his trip was short, I embarked upon re-doing the downstairs bathroom.

Here is before....

It did take three whole days, two pairs of wrecked sweatpants, and a patient and helpful brother to finish. Luker taught me how to tile and I did half of the tile and all the grout all by myself and re-install a toilet. Now it is only a few hours till I get to pick up my hubby and show him the new bathroom.....Andrew spoiled it a bit by telling him over the phone we were getting a new bathroom, but it will be fun either way. And I am so glad to have it finally finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing when Jim is deployed, painting especially! He knows when he comes back that something will always be changed! (so he's used to it!)

It looks great!